Two (2) types of blades are available:
- PMWA-0008: HEAVY DUTY SOLID CARBIDE BLADE:
- This blade is made of a steel body on which a carbide moulded wearing plate is welded. An exclusive process combines brasing operations and tempering of the body of the blade in order to attain the rigidity required to resist impacts while the carbide will resist wear.
- One heavy-duty solid carbide blade is included with every machine.
- PMWA-0007: REVERSIBLE HARDENED STEEL BLADE:
- The original blade made of steel tempered at 55-58 Rc is now offered as an option. It can be used with the 4 mm wire guide in soils offering less restriction.
- It is thinner than the blade PWMA-0008, its trench will then be narrower.
4 mm wire and lower
Soils offering less restriction
up to 10 mm wire
For all soil types, including very stony and/or very compacted soils
|Material||Hardened steel tempered at 55-58 Rc||
Steel and carbide
|Dimensions||19 mm x 123 mm x 5 mm||
20 mm x 125 mm x 8 mm